- Guide to Aer Lingus BAGGAGE Allowance
- Aer Lingus Hand Baggage Summary
- Aer Lingus Checked Baggage Summary
- AER LINGUS EXCESS BAGGAGE FEES
- AER LINGUS CHILDREN’S HAND LUGGAGE
- WHAT IF MY AER LINGUS CARRY-ON IS OVERWEIGHT/ OVERSIZED?
- AER LINGUS Baggage PROHIBITED ITEMS
- More info on Aer Lingus Baggage Information:
Guide to Aer Lingus BAGGAGE Allowance
Flying Aer Lingus? Here are the rules on your Baggage size and weight, as well as how much Hand and Checked Luggage you are entitled to on all flights, without incurring any additional fees.
|Baggage Type||Size Restrictions||Weight Allowance|
|Cabin Baggage||55 x 40 x 24cm||10kg|
Aer Lingus Hand Baggage Summary
Aer Lingus Checked Baggage Summary
AER LINGUS EXCESS BAGGAGE FEES
You would be expected to pay €10 per kilo of excess luggage on flights within Europe and €75 per overweight piece on long-haul flights.
AER LINGUS CHILDREN’S HAND LUGGAGE
Infants under 2 years of age do not have their own cabin baggage allowance; any luggage for the child’s use forms part of the accompanying adult’s allowance.
WHAT IF MY AER LINGUS CARRY-ON IS OVERWEIGHT/ OVERSIZED?
If your hand luggage is too heavy or too large, it must be checked into the hold, and the relevant fees must be paid.
AER LINGUS Baggage PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Sharp objects
- Stunning devices
- Toxic substances.