- Wizz Air BAGGAGE Allowance Summary
- Wizz Air Hand Baggage Allowance
- Wizz Air Baggage Tips Video
- WIZZ AIR Checked BAGGAGE Summary
- WizzAir Baggage Summary
- WizzAir Baggage Fees Summary
- WIZZ AIR HAND LUGGAGE PROHIBITED ITEMS
- WIZZ AIR HOLD LUGGAGE FOR CHILDREN
- Wizzair Baggage Allowance FAQs
- More info on Wizzair Baggage Policy
Wizz Air BAGGAGE Allowance Summary
Wizz Air Hand Baggage Allowance
Wizz Air Baggage Tips Video
WIZZ AIR Checked BAGGAGE Summary
WizzAir Baggage Summary
WizzAir Baggage Fees Summary
WIZZ AIR HAND LUGGAGE PROHIBITED ITEMS
WIZZ AIR HOLD LUGGAGE FOR CHILDREN
Infants do not receive a baggage allowance, except for a pushchair/ car seat, free of charge.
If you wish your infant to remain in its car seat during the flight, you will need to purchase a seat for it. Only rear-facing car seats can be used. Collapsible buggies can be brought to the door of the plane, where they will be checked into the hold for free. Wizz Air passengers travelling with infants may bring an extra personal item on board.
Wizzair Baggage Allowance FAQs
You can also check a 10 kg bag into the hold, with prices starting at €7.
The cost of a 20 kg allowance ranges from €14-€70 and the cost of a 32 kg allowance ranges from €19 – €120
One small personal item measuring no more than 40 x 30 x 20 cm and weighing max. 10 kg, free of charge.
More info on Wizzair Baggage Policy
More Wizzair Baggage Allowance at wizzair.com